This year, the district will not mail kindergarten registration packets unless specifically requested. If you are unable to print/download the packet from the link below, please contact Mrs. Wendy Crossley at 610-966-8321 to request a packet.
Download the Kindergarten Registration Packet
Registration ScheduleYour child will register at the building where he/she will attend kindergarten in the fall.
- Monday, March 10 at Willow Lane
- Tuesday, March 11 at Wescosville
- Wednesday, March 12 at Shoemaker and Jefferson
- Thursday, March 13 at Lincoln and Macungie
- Friday, March 14 at Alburtis
- Please review the complete Registration Schedule for detailed registration times.
To verify your child's building assignment, please refer to our Elementary School Assignments by Development for your building assignment. If you cannot locate your residence on this list, you may also contact Mrs. Wendy Crossley at 610.966.8321 or Mrs. Nina Evans at 484.519.3210 for assistance. Please note that your building assignment will be verified by the school district.
The kindergarten registration process takes approximately 90 minutes. We request that you bring your child to registration. Several members of the school team, including teachers, guidance counselor, and school nurse will be available to assist you. In addition, we will provide vision screening and speech/ language screening for children.Please bring the following items with you on the day of registration:
- Completed registration packet
- Child's birth certificate (request a birth certificate)
- Child's record of immunization
- Two proofs of residency that the child's legal parent/ guardian resides in the East Penn School District (refer to the Registration Packet for acceptable proofs of residency)
- Valid parent/guardian photo ID
To learn more about the East Penn kindergarten experience, please review the Welcome to Kindergarten booklet. If you require any assistance prior to registration, please contact Mrs. Wendy Crossley at 610.966.8321 or email@example.com. We look forward to working with your family as you enter the East Penn School community.