Crayola Scavenger Hunt
We are going one a field trip to the Crayola Factory. Complete this Scavenger Hunt on the computer to help you become familar with the Crayola Factory.
Use this link for questions 1-4.
1. Since it’s earliest beginnings, Crayola has always been a _____________________________ company.
2. The hallmark of Crayola is
3. Crayola has called Easton, Pennsylvania it’s home since _____________________________.
4. Who is the president and Chief Executive Officer of Crayola?
Use this link for questions 5-10. You will need to click on the 3 links on the page to find answers.
5. America’s number one color is ____________________________.
6. Click on the number one color and list the two movies that are mentioned.
7. How many colors have been introduced by Crayola since 1903?
8. What is color?
9. Our eyes only see the color that ________________________________________________________.
10. The longest wavelength of light that humans can see is ____________________________.