SCREEN PRINTING (print 10 copies unless otherwise noted)
1. Screen Print a two color t-shirt. The colors much touch.
2. Screen Print an image with Rubylith as your positive. Include some wording.
Maximum image size is 8.5 x 11.
3. Screen Print an image using Rubylith with a photographic negative. The Rubylith should
create a shape around the negative. Maximum image size is 3 x 5. Print on cloth or vinyl.
OFFSET PRINTING (print 25 copies unless otherwise noted)
1. Print an Offset project using a photographic plate that uses a negative and positve.
Image size should be 5.5 x 8.5. Work with another student on the same masking sheet.
1. Do a one color vinyl using the Graphtec 6000
COMPLETE ONE UNASSIGNED PROJECT
COMPLETE A JOURNAL FOR THE MARKING PERIOD