4th Marking Period
1. Design and print a three color Mouse Pad. You must use Plastisol ink.
2. Screen Print a design using heat transfer paper and plastisol ink. Image should be reversed and heated under the dryer until slightly tacky. Next cover the image with transfer powder and heat press it to a peice of pellon.3x5 image size.
3. Design and print a dye sublimation project. This can be printed on an iphone case or a coffee cup. Remember you need coated stock to print on.
4. Design 3 color vinyl decal the colors must be seperated and they have to touch. You can not just lay the color on top of each other.
1. Step and repeat burn. Burn an image on an offsett plate 3 times then print the project.
DO 2 UNASSIGNED PROJECTS