English Language Arts
- Grades will consist of the following:
- Reading Comprehension
- Robust Vocabulary
- Students will create original writing samples while focusing on the analytical scoring traits according to the Pennsylvania Academic Standards.
- Students who score a 90% or above on the Spelling Pretest will receive a Challenge Word List.
- Students will be placed into RtII Reading groups where they will receive small group instruction at their instructional level.
Our reading series for Language Arts is Harcourt's StoryTown.
To access StoryTown stories and practice books, including the Spelling Practice Book, follow these steps:
1. Go to Think Central Website which can be found here: Think Central
2. Type in the following information:
District: East Penn School District
School: Jefferson Elementary School
3. Click "Login"
4. Click "My Library"
5. Click "StoryTown Student eBook Grade 4"