Would you like to help in our classroom? Please print out and complete the attached form to be a Classroom Volunteer. Completed forms should be returned to Mr. Dietz through your child's Jefferson Folder.
In order to Volunteer, you need to complete an Affidavit with the East Penn School District. The easiest way to do this is to go to the East Penn Administrative Offices (Connected to the High School), and ask to fill one out. The Affadavit needs to be notorized, which the Administrative Assistants can do for you right in the office. Here is the link to the form:
We are always looking for help in our classroom, and there are many ways to YOU can help!
- Room Parent - Help to organize parties and class events
- Working with small groups or individual students
- Sending in food/supplies for parties (Supplies include candy, tissues, paper, napkins, plates, cups, etc)
- Volunteer in the classroom - Cutting, stapling, labeling, tracing, organizing, creating crafts -(No Direct Student Involvement)
- Volunteer from home - Cutting, stapling, labeling, tracing, etc.
- Chaperoning Field Trips (Clearances are required)
Any form of help would be greatly appreciated! If you have any questions, please email Mr. Dietz at email@example.com