- This course is intended to be an alternative to Algebra III/Trigonometry CP for the eleventh or twelfth grade college preparatory student who does not intend to major in math or science related fields.
- Concepts such as arithmetic, algebra, trigonometry, logarithms, logic, probability, statistics, consumer math, etc will be covered throughout the year.
- Students will be able to apply their learnings to whatever field they plan to pursue after high school.
- Homework is assigned on a daily basis. Please see the calendar for daily assignments.
- Please see the downloads section for specific course outlines and other important course information.