DATE: 4/20/15 (Day 1)
- Practice/study multiplication facts (flashcards or on the computer) for at least 10 minutes every night! VERY IMPORTANT!!!
- Practice facts!!!
- READ 20 minutes (**FACT: Kids who read daily perform better on standardized tests!!!!!)
- PSSA snacks/supplies!!!
- Talent show permission slips (and lyrics, if applicable) DUE FRIDAY
- Please sign and return bottom portion of progress report
- BOX TOPS!!!
- Math PSSAs: April 21-23 (get lots of sleep and eat a hearty breakfast!)
- Science PSSAs: April 28-29 (get lots of sleep and eat a hearty breakfast!)
- Shoemaker's Open House: May 13, 6:00-7:30