School Policy for Birthday Celebrations
- Classroom birthday celebrations (that includes food) will be limited to once a month. We will still sing to your son/daughter & celebrate on their special day, however if you want to send in a treat, please wait for the monthly sweet treat! Your child may bring in a non-edible treat ON their real birthday if he or she would like to pass things out to the class. We have 20 students in our class.
- A note will come home about the monthly sweet treat if it is your son or daughter's birthday month. If you choose to send in a treat for the designated day, please let me know what treat is coming in so that I can confirm it with the nurse for approval. All food needs to be store bought! I will send a confirmation note home with your child.
- Please refer to this link when looking at safe snacks that can be approved for the classroom. https://snacksafely.com/safe-
- A goody bag with erasers, little notepads, etc...
- A coupon for an ice cream cone from Friendly's or another place for a sweet treat!
**Thank you!! If you have any questions about the Birthday Policy at Willow Lane, please ask!