First Grade Supply List
- A 1½ inch 3-Ring Binder ( no bigger please) with plastic covering that covers the binder. Students need 1 binder and it can be any color/design.
- A 3-hole punch folder- Students need 1 folder (any color or design). This folder will be going in their binder. Students only need 1 folder in their binder but you may want to purchase an extra one or two because they usually need to be replaced throughout the school year.
- pencil case (no pencil boxes please) – this pencil case will be used to hold many of their supplies (pencils, glue sticks, dry erase markers, etc..)
- 2 glue sticks (students will probably need more throughout the school year)
- Sharpened Pencils (no mechanical pencils please)
- 2-3 Dry erase markers (any color)
- Dry erase eraser or any old sock or cloth or use as an eraser
- Ear buds or small headphones that will fit in their desk. Please put them in a Ziploc bag & label with their name.
- Backpack that their 3-ring binder will fit in
- Markers, colored pencils, twistable crayons. The school will be providing students with a pack of crayons
- Erasers, eraser caps
- 2 highlighters- any color (we won’t be using these until a little later in the school year)
- Hand sanitizer- A small little bottle that can fit in their desk. I keep a larger bottle in the room so when their little bottle runs out, I can refill it.
- Water Bottle- something that students can fit on their desk. We do have a water fountain in the room which they can use throughout the day to get drinks and refill their water bottles. Students will bring their water bottle home every day.
Please label all supplies (including backpacks and lunch boxes) with your child’s name or initials